Only when I became aware of how true this fact was, did I experience the affects that came with developing a stronger belief in myself, and what I was trying to achieve. Little by little, I went from wishing and wanting to knowing, without a shadow of a doubt, that I will achieve the goals I have set. In addition, I am finding it easier to overcome the hurdles in front of me no matter how high they have been, because I believe nothing is going to stop me.
Unfortunately, far too many people do not “believe” this to be true and so go through life wondering why they seem to have little control over what goes on in their lives and why they cannot break free. They see and hear about people creating new lives, achieving goals and becoming financially free, and while too many believe they never could be them, others try but never get past the “wish I could be them” level.
Regrettably, fear of failure usually takes over at some point and is their downfall, typically because they ask the wrong questions of themselves and for most; this is where their dreams die.
What would happen if they stopped asking the worrying “What if” questions… “What if it doesn’t work?” “What if I can’t do it?” And asked themselves positive questions like…
- What if I believe I will reach the goals I have set?
- What if I believe it was impossible for me to fail?
- What if I believe that I could get past the information overload and learn what it takes to be successful?
- What if I believe I had found the perfect system, was in the right place and time and had the power to make all my dreams come true?
- What if I believe that I could overcome all my fears?
- What if I believe I could do it, no matter what anyone else says to the contrary?
- How much more powerful and in control of my ultimate success would I be if I believed in myself?
One does not have to understand completely how the belief system works, all one has to do is “believe” that it does work and make it part of their thoughts, their vocabulary and their actions everyday!
Today is the first day of the rest of your life! …
Believe in YOURSELF today and everyday and believe that YOU can accomplish what ever you want!
Create your “I Believe” list and read it out loud at least once a day and feel its power!
Today is the first day of the rest of your life …. I Believe your are going to be doing something great with it!
I Believe authored by
“Never stop reaching for your dreams!”
PS. Are you starving for honest, high quality training on how in the heck to actually find some leads … recruit new distributors and create the full-time income you’ve been promised? I believe I have a solution for you!
~ Thank you for reading I Believe ~